Donations in money and type to the Kano Fund Elevating Committee on COVID-19 has continued to pour in to help and mitigate the results of the noxious Corona Virus ravaging the worldwide group.
The newest donation to the Kano COVID-19 fund is a sum of twenty million naia (N20, 00zero, 00zero) given by the Financial institution of Trade (BOI).
Giving updates on the actions of the committee in an announcement, the commissioner for Data and member of the committee, Malam Muhammad Garba indicated that one other donation of 1 million naira (N1,00zero, 00zero) was obtained from Dambatta Fund Elevating Committee by the Government Vice Chairman, Nigeria Communication Fee (NCC), Prof. Umar Garba Dambatta and one other 5 hundred thousand (N500, 00zero) was obtained from the household of Alhaji Mukhtar Adnan, Sarkin Bai.
READ ALSO: Presidency Reveals How Buhari Will Sort out Nigeria’s Weak Well being System
Different donors, he stated, embody sums of 5 hundred thousand naira every from Tsanyawa Native Authorities Fund Elevating Committee and the Christian Affiliation of Nigeria (CAN), Kano state chapter.
Futma Common Idea Restricted gave 100 and sixty-two thousand naira (N162,00zero) whereas Alhaji Hamisu Dankaka donated 100 thousand naira (N100, 00zero).
The commissioner additionally introduced a donation of the sum of N1, 515, 00zero.00 by the Dawaki group in Dawakin Kudu native authorities space.
The breakdown of the fund is as follows:
“Hon Mustapha Bala Dawaki N500, 00zero.00;
Azman Group N500, 00zero.00;
Alhaji Danlami Baba Tamburawa and Alhaji Babangano Nagwaggo Gano N100, 00zero.00 every;
Alhaji Shu’aibu Yankatsari, Alhaji Abba Aliyu Yankatsari, Ibrahim Umar Dawakiji, Samari Travelling Company N50, 00zero.zero every.
AVM Abdurrahman Ishaq N40, 00zero.00; Barr. Amina ‘Yargaya and Alhaji Babangano Danlami Tsakuwa, Alhaji Umar Lawan N20, 00zero.00 every;
Faruku Yakubu Dawaki N15, 00zero.00.”
The assertion additionally gave a breakdown of donations of things by people and company organisations as follows:
1. Rechaiit Benckisser Restricted 125 cartons of Dettol Cleaning soap and 90 cartons of antiseptic
2. Nigeria Police Pressure 85 packets of face masks, 100 cartons of small measurement sanitizer, 99 cartons of medium measurement sanitizer, 199 cartons of hand gloves, one carton of disposable robe and 96 items of lined face masks
three. China Zhangao Restricted 2, 00zero cartons of Sona water and 1 00zero units of testing kits
four. Procter and Gamble Nigeria Restricted 10, 00zero safeguard cleaning soap
5. UAC 4750 packs of Groundnut and Coconuts chips
6. Unilever 567 Lux (cleaning soap) of 65g, 95 Closeup 140g (toothpaste) Cool breeze, 417 of 110g Lifebuoy (cleaning soap), four Closeup 140g (toothpaste) Naija Natural, 73 Pepsodent 140g Cavity fighter, 460 of 60g Lifebuoy (cleaning soap), 117 Lux (cleaning soap) of 125g, 787 Daylight (cleaning soap) of 70g, 155 Daylight dish wash of 400ml and two 400ml Vaseline lotion.
7. Mandate Healthcare Nigeria Restricted 5 cartons x 10 containers x 100 items of examination gloves.
eight. Distinctive Prescription drugs Restricted 1, 500 of UNISAL of 500ml
9. Peugeot Car 100 luggage of beans.
10. Jifatu Shops 200 cartons of noodles, 50 luggage of maize flour and 50 luggage of maize grit.
11. Nigeria Soccer Federation (NFF) 16 cartons of sanitizers, 4 cartons of face masks and a giant carton of hand gloves.
12. Ugo Lab Restricted Hand sanitizers, Chloroquine and Paracetamol syrup price N3, 00zero, 00zero.00.
The commissioner urged organizations and well-to-do people inside and outdoors the state to donate generously in direction of the committee set as much as search and gather donations in money or type and distribute similar to these in want in order to cushion the cruel impact of the measures being taken by authorities towards the unfold of Covid-19 in Kano.