Tragedy struck on Friday at a neighborhood in Bayelsa State after a constructing was ravaged by fireplace.
The incident occurred at Amassoma city in Southern Ijaw Local Government Area of the state.
It has but to be ascertained if anybody was injured or killed within the inferno.
Channels Television gathered that the incident was a results of fireplace stated to have been lit with the intention of burning some particles.
It was, nonetheless, left unattended inflicting it to unfold to the neighbouring constructing in the neighborhood.
A crowd of residents, majorly youths, and a police officer had been seen on the scene of the occasion making efforts to place out the fireplace on the time of this report.
See photographs from the scene of the incident under: