Connect with us

Latest Aproko

Indian Pharmacist Dies After Drinking Botched Coronavirus Treatment

File Photograph.

 

An Indian pharmacist died and his boss was left hospitalised after the pair drank a chemical concoction that they had developed in an effort to deal with coronavirus, police stated Saturday.

The boys labored for a natural drugs firm and have been testing their therapy — a mixture of nitric oxide and sodium nitrate — at a house in southern Chennai metropolis.

Ok Sivanesan, 47, died on the spot, stated native police chief Ashok Kumar.

His colleague Rajkumar was recovering from the poisoning.

Kumar stated Sivanesan purchased the chemical compounds from an area market and developed the method after conducting analysis on the web.

There are not any accredited medicines or vaccines for treating COVID-19, triggering a worldwide race for a brand new drug for the illness that has killed practically 300,000 folks.

Almost 60,000 instances have been detected in India, which has imposed a drastic nationwide lockdown in an effort to halt the unfold of the illness.

Click to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *